Tuesday, June 28, 2011

To improve my drawing, I have decided to draw at least one thing everyday. Be it stuff around my computer desk or from the tutorials I will make it a habit to draw everyday and hopefully, my drawings will improve. So here is todays work.
If you are observant enough, you'll notice that the "side" figure is a little off centred so it looks a little imbalanced. But I'll be more careful next time as to where I place my body parts (:


Oh! And a few weeks back I was looking through the app store on my Iphone 4 and found two really cool free applications, Photoshop Express and Sketchbook MobileX. So I experimented with them a little and came up with a quick "painting". It is supposed to be a dragon for those who can't see it, hahaha.
Without Photoshop Express
With Photoshop Express

No comments:

Post a Comment